Return to DeepFieldFilm.com

Virtual Choir 5 Community Forum

Virtual Choir 5 Community Guidelines

Welcome to the Virtual Choir 5 Community

This is a place to meet other members of the Virtual Choir family and to share our stories.

If you need help using the Virtual Choir 5 site or have any questions about the project, please visit our FAQs or submit a question to our Support Team. Please note that this Forum is for social interaction only and you must visit Support for any help required.

Please consider these guidelines before using the Forum.

Please do not make any changes to your account within the Forum. Please visit your Profile on the Virtual Choir 5 site.

The Guidelines

• Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
  • Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
  • Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
  • Please avoid advertising products or events on the Forum.
  • Administrators have the right to remove any posts or topics that breach the Forum guidelines.
  • Administrators have the right to remove any profiles that breach the Forum guidlines.
  • Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.

These are not concrete terms with precise definitions — avoid even the appearance of any of these things. If you’re unsure, ask yourself how you would feel if your post was featured on the front page of the New York Times.

This is a public forum and therefore anyone can see your comments.

Your Participation Counts

The Virtual Choir community is a place for people all over the world to meet. Feel free to reach out and let us know where you’re singing from.

If You See a Problem, Flag It

When you see bad behavior, please don’t reply. It encourages the bad behavior by acknowledging it, consumes your energy, and wastes everyone’s time. Just flag it. We will swiftly assess and consider deletion of flagged content.

Terms of Service

This Forum is governed by the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy of the Virtual Choir 5 site.

Hi, all! Wondering if anyone knows how many people have put in videos as of today? I thought I remembered from VC4 that there was a running tally of the number of singers on the the home page for all to see. I just haven’t found anything on this anywhere - am I just missing it?
Thanks!
Lori S.

Not a running tally as such, but the map shows all of the people who have submitted videos (and have opted to share their profile).