Return to DeepFieldFilm.com

Virtual Choir 5 Community Forum

Just a student chorister saying hello!

Heyo! I’m from Singapore and this is my first time participating in a global virtual choir! Always dreamed of participating in Eric Whitacre’s Virtual Choir for a few years and I’m finally here! The only other virtual choir I’ve been in was technically more of a virtual ensemble in the Singapore Youth Festival 2017!

Welcome and 你好. It is quite an exhilarating experience, and one you will remember for a long time. I was a little wary of the first time I did this (VC4), since I hadn’t done any singing in a long time, but I found the community here to be supportive and encouraging, so much so that I challenged myself to learn and submit two parts.

Hi! Welcome to the Virtual Choir. This is my second Virtual Choir; I had the honor of participating in Eric’s Virtual Choir 4, too. I only have a moment but saw your post and wanted to say, “Hi!.” I am glad you are with us, and I wish you well. I live in California, USA. :slight_smile:

This is my first VC as well! I’m quite excited to see where this leads! Fellow choirist here as well, and a music major in college from NYC! :grin: