Return to DeepFieldFilm.com

Virtual Choir 5 Community Forum

Do we have any Band Nerds here?

High school I played percussion. Much later picked up learning the ukele.

Yes! I play clarinet in a community band of music teachers and play in the premier band for my city :slight_smile:

YES! Been in band since sixth grade. I play the flute. Iā€™m a college junior now. Still playing the flute. Went to honors band twice in high school and got the John Phillip Sousa Award. I love marching band above all else. I loved being a section leader, but now I stick to only marching in community band for one day out of summer because college doesnā€™t have a marching band. I love pep band too! Even though I play flute, singing is my main thing and I am better at singing.

Drum corps nerd here! Marched 2 seasons of Phantom Regiment and a season with Colts

Band Director and Drum Corps Alumni here!

Horns Unite!

Been playing clarinet for 10 years so Iā€™d say so haha :slight_smile:

Yes. I guess you could call me a full cross over kid since Iā€™m in my local orchestra, and my schools marching/concert band, jazz band, and madrigals. I play piano, violin/mandolin, trumpet/flugelhorn, and oboe. I first really got involved in choir last year during a choir trip to Disneyland. You had to sing to go on the trip and so I did. While we practiced and performed, I had fun and I didnā€™t know that I would ever get a solo! I got the tenor solo in Baba Yetu and enjoyed singing at places like Disneyland, bubba gumps shrimp co in la, and at universal studios. Iā€™ve played piano for 11 years, violin for 8 years, trumpet for 5 years, and oboe for 2 months.

I play french horn and percussion with the West Hawaiā€™i County Band on the Big Island of Hawaiā€™i and started 3 different community bands in Alaska. Does that make me a band nerd : )

So letā€™s get serious, are we talking a Virtual Band? Could be funā€¦

I play trumpet in community band. I have training in voice and also played French horn once upon a time. Virtual band would be incredible!

Band and choir fam lets gooo!!!

Iā€™ve been playing trumpet for almost 9 years now in school and university. Iā€™m petite, so everyone thought I should play flute but I have always loved the powerful yet sweet sound of the trumpet so here I am. Iā€™ve also sang soprano all my life.